Friday, April 24, 2009

Staying awake

Final crit at 9am! I'm so nervous right now! Done my work but don't dare to go to sleep. I'm afraid i might not get up in time.
Just finish taking a nice hot shower, wide awake now with nothing to do.

So I decided to blog a bit! Since i haven't blog for over 3 months now! =P I know I know, I've been busy to the extent of forgetting I actually have a blog. hahaha! That was archi'torture' do to you!

I can't wait for all these to be over and done with! 7 years of studies is more than enough to last me a lifetime! But I can't help to wonder what I'm going to next! Getting a job now is near impossible with the credit crunch/recession whatever they called it.

Maybe I'll go traveling! I always wanted to go visit around the world! Must save so money first though! =P Anyone wanna go with me? Traveling alone is so lonely not to mention dangerous. Let me know ya if anyone is still reading my blog!(i doubt it though since my blogging is practically non existent!)

Note to self: Must blog more often!

No comments: