Sunday, April 26, 2009

After 2 years

I finally got a chance to go back to Malaysia in January. I didn't get the chance to go home for nearly 2 years because i stupidly failed my design last year.. So had to stay in UK during summer last year to resubmit my work! urgh!

Though I only got to go home for 10 days, it was well worth it! Plus I have to do my IC before my 24th birthday. Almost everyone asked, why go back for 10 days and when I say I have to do my IC... The reply I got was 'huh?' or 'u didn't do it when you were 18?'

Then i have will have to explained about the time I got robbed when I was 17 and have to redo my IC 2 weeks before my 18th birthday and that didn't counted as my adult IC. So the IC people asked me to do before I'm 24, hence 10 days before my 24th birthday I had to fly back and do my IC..... Imagine I have to explain this long winded explanation each time someone asked me why I only went back for 10 days! LOL!!

Anyway, I missed CNY by 3 days!! Urgh! Because classes started on the first day of CNY..So as I was helping my mum out to prepare for CNY, I can't help but to feel sad for myself, missing CNY for the fourth time..


I finally got to meet my nephew for the first time!! He's super duper cute!


Lil Jun with daddy~He exactly like his daddy when we compared with his daddy's baby picture!


Another pic of Jun with my sister teasing by pretend to bite him! He just giggling and try to catch her with his lil hand..

I miss him very much! Can't wait to see him again!

No comments: