Sunday, June 24, 2007

have u ever....

Have u ever dance till u dropped?

I had..plenty of times during my cheerleading years. Yesterday i really dance till i dropped literally. I had not have so much fun for ages. Yesterday was like the first time i club without worries and just have pure fun. Can never do that in KL because i always have to watch out for others and drive after.

Yesterday was different, it was Cath's graduation after party. And i practically only know 2 person. Cath and Ai Lee. Others were their course mates. They really know how to have fun~!! I practically dance the whole time at the club! The only time i not dancing was after my legs go weak and i just dropped on the floor. Luckily someone caught me and put me on a stool. LOL!! and i was back on the podium within 5 mins.

The club was fantastic. All hits songs one after another and u just wanna keeps dancing!! It's been a long time since i last truly enjoyed dancing. Dancing was my passion, and after yesterday, i felt it still is. Somehow i felt somewhat different, physically my legs muscles are aching, mentally i feel alive. Strange right?

Somehow i wish those good old dancing days can come back....

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

awesome!
me love dance too!
see you in the clubs!
=D

JO KUAH said...

CAN I COME!!!!

Jessica said...

ah^kam=yea!! when u wanna dance with me???^_^

jo=yea sure!!!hehe!!