Thursday, April 13, 2006

spring ball~31.3.06

The ball was fantastic even though the food and the ballroom is not that nice. My previous prom was much better,with performance and nicer food. I had so much fun dancing. Caucasian are much better dancer.My foot didn't get stomp except twice by other 2 malaysian.Haha! Compare to the international party...my feet feel much better this time..

All ready to go to the ball...posing~


My hairdo~ shiny and curly~ wendy do for me~nice leh!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Wendy, Jolie and me~!! i feel short next to Jolie..She's one of the ball organiser~super nice!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Christy,me,wendy and razif at the back~
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and my interior architecture classmates~
Image hosting by Photobucket

Steve, dave and me~ Dave is one of the sweetest guy in my class.Really nice!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Craig,Alison and me~Craig look nice in kilt~haha..quite a few guys wore kilts..
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Gerard~my studio group leader..also one of the ball organiser~
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and lindsay~ She's super nice offering everyone the chocolate she won in the lucky draw~
Image hosting by Photobucket

After the ball,kinda tired..
Image hosting by Photobucket

I can't wait for the next ball~ i wanna go again!!

No comments: