Friday, April 28, 2006

my room~!

I don't think u guys have seen my small room before so going to post up some pics of the flat before i move out.

Hallway...my room is number 2..


This is my room when u get in from the hallway...


My things(so messy)and laptop...


The door to the hallway is on the left and on the right is my small little compact bathroom...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The living room...really messy...i dun really hang out here except to iron my clothes..hahaha~~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The small kitchen that had to be share with 7 people...haih...


got this map from google earth....see st peter hall is the place i'm staying now and fucking far from the uni...the bus ride will take 30-40 mins...and the place i'll be moving in next month will be much nearer and is just off the city's main street..the blue line is the main street..i can't wait to move in to my new flat...yea!!!

p.s: click on it to have a larger view...i doubt u can see anything with this small view...

No comments: