Wednesday, April 13, 2005

FOOD!

i dunno wat have gotten into me tonight...i ate like a pig!! came back fr the interview bout 6, then i went to pasar malam bought myself a big pack of rendang nasi lemak, keropok lekok, sweet corn, soya bean & coconut drink! so a lot huh...u probably thinking how can a skinny gurl like can eat that much!hahaha~
i wonder myself sometimes....though everyone always say i'm skinny but actually i have lots of hidden fats! just that i wear suitable clothing to cover it up! dun believe? next time ask me to show u my hidden fats!
alright back to food, my housemate said keropok lepok are so gross that he wonder how can i put that thing into my mouth...is keropok lekok that gross??? i dun eat it often plus i like it alot... that's the only malay junk food that i like!!! do u guys think is gross??? i know the oil used to fried it is obviously not that heathly....but is the fish paste that gross??
seriously it makes me wonder...who invented all the unhealthy food?? like coke, fried stuff, greasy foods....human are indeed very weird! knowing the food is unhealthy for y still wanna eat it! no wonder older people are healthier that us..hahaha!! my grandpa always scold me whenever he sees me drinking cold drinks! he said the person that invented cold drink is a killer! hahaha!
to me,all these unhealthy food goes back to human basic attitude! laziness & ignorance...though i'm not the healthiest person around..somtimes i do take unheathly food but then not consistent...just watch a movie bout doctors... found out something useful...oily food can also cause diabetes....same goes with irregular eating habits....makes me wonder will i get diabetes? i have irregularities eating habits...hahaha...hopefully not!do take care guys...though we are young doesn't mean we dun have to take care of our health!

No comments: