Wednesday, April 27, 2005

flasher!!!

I fucking piss with the malaysian police! they are so lousy! bout march last year i made a police report against a flasher! they did nothing! then wat happened today seriously piss me off! the farking flasher came into my house compound and pull out my curtain and started flashing! i was like wat the fuck! and started screaming that i'll call the police! then he run away!! that like fucking insulting! and is the same fucking flasher from last year!!
last year was at the street and today he came into my house compound! he's becoming more and more daring! wat if next time he rape some girl? wat the fuck is the police? NOTHING! i even gave them his car plate no.! somore he drove the same fucking car! i seriously dun get it! at least find him and send him to the balai! but the stupid police arent doing anything!!!
wat the hell!

No comments: