Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My farewell party~04.08.07

Had my farewell party at Halo Cafe. Two of my friends were singing that day,so since they can't come to me I decided to have at somewhere they could come. Hehe~~ Plus I'll get discount.

Me and Khen!


Shannon!


Evonne and Ken trying to act cute~


Jo!


Cath and Hui Ching~

Kelly!


Chee Mun!


Crystal and her bf~


Alan trying to kill me if i don't bring back leng lui for him~=P


Jian~


Yen Wen!

Kenji! Taking a break from singing and take picture with me! hehe~


Jing Ming~ Thank you for singing my fav song! =)


Who got the biggest mouth contest!! Ken won of coz...hehehe~



















Thanks everyone for coming and the gifts too! I'll miss u guys so much~!!
__________________________________________________
Private farewell at ZEN with Cath! I miss u so much babe!! We decided to wear hats together. Cute? hehehe~


No comments: