Monday, August 06, 2007

new house....

Slept at 3 am yesterday, my mum drag me out of my bed at 9 am..

Blur blur followed her to view our new house... haha...

Here's the pics...

Front view of the house,mum's on the left and stepdad on the right...haha~


The fountain in front..


Stepdad's car...nice leh!


Another fountain at carpark bay...


Hallway..


Living room..


TV/Audio room..


Another fountain opposite the audio room..


Dining hall..


And the kitchen..


Hehe... no pics of up stairs because i got lazy to climb the stairs again... Only wanted to take photos when i finish viewing the house and wanted to leave... My mum was getting a little impatient... haha~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. power shite house. where's my room?.. hahaha..

Jessica said...

dun have... hahaha~~