Thursday, January 26, 2006

my 21st b'day!

i started my day by going to the university to enrol, pay fees,etc etc...finally i got my id card! yay!!had my lunch at bunger king..
first thing i did with my id card- get a month bus card! then went shopping a at shop called poundland..everything there is 1 pound!
reach back at the hostel...rest a while and then cook tomyam!! my b'day meal!!
my 1st time cooking tom yam and is quite yummy!!!still prefer mom's..taste nicer maybe coz the herbs were fresh and mine's not..


And now i'm sitting in front of my laptop, writing this blog...sien rite...wat a way to spend the most important b'day of my life...i'm so sad...wish i'm back in msia where i know everyone will throw a great party to celebrate my b'day..i didn't even get to cut a cake!! is too pricey here..*sob *sob
21st b'day means a lot to me and i'm sure to everyone else. It represent that u are leaving behind your teenage years and entering adulthood. And my first adult-ish action was to be practical and not burn a hold in my pocket by spending lotsa money but yet i feel shitty for not being able to have all the fun that i want. OMG i'm turning old or what, i stop having fun and start being practical. Does adulthood really change a person?? In my case, i suppose the answer is yes. I also planning to earn my own wages to pay my own tuition fees. I guess being adult makes me more practical and independent.(not that i'm not be4 turning 21)

However as practical as i can or might be i hope to have lotsa fun yet fun seems so far-fetched. Can adulthood really take away fun and make me a boring person?? i used to think not yet now i'm not quite sure.. what do u think?

No comments: