Saturday, July 02, 2005

working my holidays off...

i been away for the whole month of June.Did anyone miss me?? Guess where haven i been? i went back to JB and work as an architect trainee! IS one of the coolest experience i got! i get to attend construction meetings, visit site, improve my AutoCaD skills, and most of all meeting a great bunch of ppl! Before going there, i had the worst imagination and might happened to me~ i thought i would be treated like a coffee girl or photostat machine girl! haha!
The ppl are so cool~ my mentor even allows me to choose tiles and did some designing for his upcoming project! i mean like "WOW" he actually let me make all the decision for the flooring!
*for those who are not doing architecture- flooring are very important for internal spaces especially in houses because it bring out the meaning and concept of your design-u dun expect white walls to express much*
My mentor is also very forgiving i would say....haha! i did plenty of mistake in drawings yet he never scolded me instead he say is not my fualt because i don't know is wrong! he's super nice! imagine doing things wrongs and not get scolded!
one of my visit was to the model maker's office! i would say 'FUIYO!' their work is super neat and they actually paint all the wall with real paint! and the detail of the window and door...i tell u if my model was half that neat i'll be getting 'A's all the way!!!they even thought me a few trick to make sure my model looks real! So watch for my next project!! i shall implement what i've learn! muahahahaha!

No comments: