Monday, February 26, 2007

My heart should no longer ache.

He's back on my side,
The joy he brings i cannot explain,
The look on his face,
That I'm everything to him.

For he i had cried,
For he i felt pain,
For he i smile again,
For he i forgot the past.

I no longer have nightmares,
Enduring the pain strengthens me,
The sun is shining for me,
And he is the sun.

Start all over again,
Without tears and pain,
For i have given it all i have,
Putting my last courage in it.

My hair is cropped short,
Cutting away the tangle and mess,
Our relationship was cut,
Removing the pains and trouble.

I was no happy without him,
We miss each other dearly,
Starting anew,starting afresh,
Remaking the love we lost.

With a word from u,
My heartache disappear,
With a kiss from u,
My smile returns.

U fill my life with colours,
Paint it with your love,
Craving it with your care,
Loving every moment i have with u.

I shall cry no more,
I shall forget the past,
I shall smile for u,
I shall love u all over again.

I love u,baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, u shouldn't take architecture. msybr somethin relatd to poem? u got the talent la~
love you too bb

Jessica said...

pig...but i still love u...=P

kEn said...

Glad to hear that you've solved your prob. Hope u'll stay happy as always.

Jessica said...

you 2!