Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My birthday~!

I know i said in my resolution that i'll blog often but for the past two weeks i didn't..Well not proper blogging anyway..It just that when my mood swings seriously makes me feel like doing nothing. And i mean really nothing, except to lie down on my bed all day long reading books..=(

Well now i'm back,hopefully for a longer period before my mood swings hits again! =P

My first birthday day treat was a day ski trip on 24th. Jo planned everything and also paid for everything! Thank you so much!muaks muaks! She rented a car and we drove up to Glenshee. She also got me a new hat and ski googles! Had an hour of ski lesson and I was able to ski properly by the end of the day~!! It so cool and cold as well! Too bad we didn't had chance to take any photos because we left the camera in the car and both of are too lazy to walk back to the car wearing heavy, not so easy to walk in ski boots. Though we got some photos of the mmountain on the drive back~!
The view is nothing compare to the pictures i took!!!

Jo driving with one hand! LOL


We finally reach Aberdeen, both of us are dead tired. So being lazy and tired, we eat at Royal China. The cook is so sweet! Got extra dishes, a red flower on the fish we ordered and even have prepare a small bun with candle on it. John, Jimmy and Tik Kai was working that night and sang me a birthday song! Thank guys!! The food was too much for us and we had to ta pau...LOL! I was feeling bad that Jo spent alot of money on the ski trip so i offer to pay dinner and RC gave me discount! So nice of them!

After some rest, i went out clubbing with everyone at Paramount. Had a blast and a little tipsy because Jaya keep buying me drink! Had a shot of tequila when everyone countdown my birthday just as the bar close!

Jaya, Viknesh, Wendy and me~!


Uncle,Jaya,Jo and my face looks too white because of the camera flash~!


Chris came over to pick me up for my birthday dinner. He surpise me with whole lots of book that i wanted and bringing me to one of my favourite restaurant in Aberdeen,La Tasca. And as always the food there is so good! Thanks baby! Love u always!


I really glad that i have a bunch of great friends and thank you so much for making my birthday so memorable! Love ya all~!

No comments: